Manner and conditions of use of the website
Anyone having access to or using this website accepts, without restrictions, being bound by the conditions here specified. Should they not accept them or not intend to be bound by them, they may not access, use or download material from this website.
At all times "ATL Novara" reserves the right to update or vary these conditions and the manner of use of the website without obligation of prior notice. In the event of modification taking place to the conditions, access to the website will imply an undertaking to abide by the conditions as modified.
All the content published or present on the website, including their selection and organisation as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the regulations in respect of privacy (D.Lgs 30/06/2003 no. 196), by the law of copyright (Law 22/4/1941, no. 633 as amended by Dlgs 29/12/1992 no. 518 in respect of the Legal Protection of software) and regulations in respect of intellectual and industrial property their amendments and additions.
Ownership of rights
This website is own by and pertains exclusively to "ATL Novara". Assignment of the internet domain name has been formally obtained in compliance with the methods and procedures in force at the time of the request for assignment being made.
The rights in respect of the Content pertain to "ATL Novara". A number of the web pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyright of those persons who have made it available. By publishing them "ATL Novara" does not transmit any right to any of the website content.
User regime in respect of the materials published on the website and reproduction by third parties.
Links to other websites
- Permitted conduct
Access to the website and its content as a visitor is permitted solely for purposes allowed by !ATL Novara" and set out in this website. The website and the data contained thereon may be consulted only for personal use (e.g. for own information, research or study).
- Forbidden conduct
The user may in no event utilise this website or the data contained thereon, or allow it to be utilised by third parties, for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic gain by the users is therefore expressly forbidden at all times.
Also forbidden in any case are:
- modification of the website or any of its content or manner of access;
- conduct that constitutes a crime in the terms of regulations in force (e.g. so-called computer crime such as IT trespassing);
- conduct aimed at breaking up parts or sections of this website and/or to incorporate them into other websites of third parties, modifying, copying, reproducing, re-publishing, uploading from program, making public, transmitting or distributing in any way the Content, wholly or in part, including codes and software, without the prior consent of "ATL Novara" in violation of these conditions;
- attempted access to confidential areas of the website without an authorisation profile;
- uploading of programs, files and other material containing destructive or interfering features such as viruses, manipulated files, "hidden" files (such as images in which audio files have been added) worms, Trojan horses, or corruption format for the purpose of scrolling or throwing up multiple screens and other activities in general than may disturb the integrity or the capacity to function or online communication of the website;
- use in general that causes or may cause damage, interruption or limitation to this website or its services;
- unauthorised collection via the website of personal information concerning third parties (e.g. email addresses).
There may be links to other websites of third parties present in the www.turismonovara.it website.
With the link to other websites, voluntary exit from the website and direction to web pages of sites other than this website takes place.
Users who decide to access other websites via links on this website assume all the risks connected with their decision. "ATL Novara" will not be liable in respect of the content of any websites that may be accessible via links that are not under their control.
Without prejudice to agreements reached with those concerned, "ATL Novara" reserves the right to remove any link or linking program at any time.
Any user wishing to include a link in their own homepage to this website must request authorisation from "ATL Novara" making a written application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. "ATL Novara" will consider the request and grant authorisation at its own absolute discretion.
"ATL Novara" may not be held liable in respect of events and/or damage that users or third parties may suffer from using this website and/or Content.
"ATL Novara" may not be held liable in respect of any events and/or damage caused by actions it may undertake following forbidden conduct by the user or by third parties.
"ATL Novara" may not be held liable in respect of problems the user may have from interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the delivery of the service deriving from the supply of electrical power or the telephone/ telematic service, nor any other cause connected with the technical means via which the Content is transmitted and not brought about by "ATL Novara". Notwithstanding its ongoing efforts aimed at improving the services offered, "ATL Novara" cannot absolutely guarantee either that the Content of the website is accurate, or that it is up-to-date.
- by "Legal Issues" : these terms or conditions
- by "website" or "site": the homepage of the website www.turismonovara.it, the web pages contained thereon or other collections of information and/or applications managed by "ATL Novara" and made available via access through electronic data procession devices such as PCs, portable computers, cellular telephones, digital cameras, television sets or other network devices for physically connected or wireless networks;
- by "content": web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, designs, graphics, images and photographs, data bases, software and all other audio-visual material of any kind or nature;
- by "services": all functions, devices applications, information and other performances available via this website;
- by "visitor" or "user": any person accessing the the website, with or without the permission of "ATL Novara", or who uses it, whether "registered" or otherwise.;
- by "framing": the inclusion of the page "called-up" (linked), belonging to a certain website within the make-up of a different "calling-up" (linking) website;
- by "deep link": a direct calling-up contained in a website of a page in another website without passing through the homepage of this latter website.